Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Blotting, Western
- Cell Cycle Proteins
- Cell Differentiation
- Cell Growth Processes
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Cell Proliferation
- Cell Survival
- Citric Acid Cycle
- Clinical Laboratory Techniques
- Coronavirus Infections
- Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
- Drug Resistance, Neoplasm
- Gene Amplification
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Gene Expression Regulation, Enzymologic
- Gene Expression Regulation, Leukemic
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Gene Knockdown Techniques
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3
- Histone Deacetylase 1
- Histone Deacetylase 2
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors
- HL-60 Cells
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute
- Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, SCID
- Molecular Targeted Therapy
- Multiprotein Complexes
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.