Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 16
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Middle Aged
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nervous System Diseases
- Nucleic Acid Conformation
- Organic Cation Transport Proteins
- Oxidative Stress
- Peptide Chain Initiation, Translational
- Protein Biosynthesis
- Protein Engineering
- PTEN Phosphohydrolase
- Reproducibility of Results
- Rhodamine 123
- Ribosome Subunits, Small, Eukaryotic
- RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA, Transfer
- RNA, Untranslated
- RNA-Binding Proteins
- Signal Transduction
- Staining and Labeling
- STAT1 Transcription Factor
- Stress, Physiological
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- T-Lymphocytes, Cytotoxic
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.