Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Killer Cells, Natural
- Kruppel-Like Transcription Factors
- Leukocytes, Mononuclear
- Mice, Congenic
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Transgenic
- Middle Aged
- Models, Biological
- Multiple Sclerosis, Relapsing-Remitting
- Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
- Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
- Protein Binding
- Regulatory Sequences, Nucleic Acid
- Repressor Proteins
- Sequence Analysis, RNA
- Signal Transduction
- Susac Syndrome
- T-Box Domain Proteins
- Th1 Cells
- Th2 Cells
- T-Lymphocytes, Cytotoxic
- T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transendothelial and Transepithelial Migration
- Transforming Growth Factor beta
- Ultraviolet Rays
- Ultraviolet Therapy
- Young Adult
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.