Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mice, SCID
- Microbial Viability
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases
- Models, Molecular
- Multiple Myeloma
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Neoplasm Transplantation
- Neoplastic Cells, Circulating
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 4, Group A, Member 1
- Pancreatic Neoplasms
- Protein Binding
- Protein Biosynthesis
- Protein Conformation
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fos
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc
- Receptor, erbB-2
- Receptor, Notch1
- Ribosomal Proteins
- RNA Polymerase II
- RNA, Small Interfering
- RNA-Directed DNA Polymerase
- Sequence Analysis, RNA
- Signal Transduction
- Spheroids, Cellular
- Staphylococcus aureus
- STAT3 Transcription Factor
- Stereotaxic Techniques
- Stromal Cells
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transforming Growth Factor beta
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Tumor Escape
- Tumor Microenvironment
- Tumor Suppressor Protein p53
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.