Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, Inbred Strains
- Microscopy, Confocal
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 1
- Models, Biological
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Mutagenesis, Site-Directed
- Myosin Type II
- Neoplasms, Experimental
- Neurofibromin 2
- Ovarian Neoplasms
- p21-Activated Kinases
- p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases
- Peritoneal Cavity
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Phosphoglycerate Dehydrogenase
- Protein Isoforms
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-2
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc
- Receptor, IGF Type 1
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- RNA, Messenger
- Schwann Cells
- Signal Transduction
- Spheroids, Cellular
- Stress, Physiological
- TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Transcription Factors
- Transplantation, Heterologous
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Tumor Suppressor Proteins
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.