Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mutagenesis, Site-Directed
- Protein Binding
- Protein Conformation
- Protein Multimerization
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes
- Quality Control
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 1
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3
- Receptors, Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Recombinant Fusion Proteins
- Recombinant Proteins
- Reference Standards
- Reproducibility of Results
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins
- Sequence Alignment
- Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
- Signal Transduction
- src Homology Domains
- src-Family Kinases
- Structural Homology, Protein
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Substrate Specificity
- Time Factors
- Transcription Factors
- Transcriptional Elongation Factors
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.