Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Hydrogen Bonding
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- Kidney Failure, Chronic
- Median Nerve
- Microscopy, Electron
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Muscle, Skeletal
- Mutagenesis, Insertional
- Myositis Ossificans
- Neural Conduction
- Nuclear Export Signals
- Protein Precursors
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Receptors, Transforming Growth Factor beta
- Renal Dialysis
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins
- Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
- Signal Transduction
- Silent Information Regulator Proteins, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Sirtuin 2
- TGF-beta Superfamily Proteins
- Tolloid-Like Metalloproteinases
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transforming Growth Factor beta
- Transforming Growth Factor beta1
- Transforming Growth Factor beta2
- Ulnar Nerve
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.