Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Leukocytes, Mononuclear
- Lymphoma, Large B-Cell, Diffuse
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin
- Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Middle Aged
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Targeted Therapy
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Neoplasm Recurrence, Local
- Neoplastic Stem Cells
- Nuclear Proteins
- Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
- Precancerous Conditions
- Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex
- Protein Binding
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor beta
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell
- RNA Helicases
- Small Molecule Libraries
- Substrate Specificity
- Transplantation, Homologous
- Tumor Escape
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases
- Vaccines, Subunit
- Young Adult
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.