Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Microphthalmia-Associated Transcription Factor
- Microscopy, Fluorescence
- Muscle, Skeletal
- MyoD Protein
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Nucleolus Organizer Region
- Pol1 Transcription Initiation Complex Proteins
- PPAR gamma
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Binding
- Protein Biosynthesis
- Protein Transport
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Repetitive Sequences, Nucleic Acid
- RNA, Ribosomal
- Skin Neoplasms
- Transcription Factor TFIIH
- Transcription Factors
- Transcription Factors, TFII
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transcriptional Activation
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.