Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Microscopy, Fluorescence
- Microtubule-Associated Proteins
- Models, Biological
- Models, Genetic
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Nuclear Proteins
- Phosphorus Radioisotopes
- Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerases
- Precipitin Tests
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Binding
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases
- Receptors, Virus
- Recombination, Genetic
- Repetitive Sequences, Nucleic Acid
- Repressor Proteins
- RNA Polymerase I
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins
- Silent Information Regulator Proteins, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Sirtuin 1
- Sirtuin 2
- Sister Chromatid Exchange
- Two-Hybrid System Techniques
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.