Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Histiocytic Sarcoma
- Histiocytosis, Langerhans-Cell
- Histiocytosis, Sinus
- In Situ Hybridization, Fluorescence
- Langerhans Cells
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Chronic, B-Cell
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute
- Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Chronic
- Leukemic Infiltration
- Lymph Nodes
- MAP Kinase Signaling System
- Mice, Transgenic
- Middle Aged
- Mutation, Missense
- Myeloid Differentiation Factor 88
- Postoperative Complications
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Prostatic Neoplasms
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins p21(ras)
- Pulmonary Alveoli
- Pulmonary Diffusing Capacity
- ras Proteins
- Retrospective Studies
- Staining and Labeling
- Tobacco Use Disorder
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- Treatment Outcome
- Urinary Bladder Neoplasms
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Young Adult
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.