"Artificial Intelligence" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The study and implementation of techniques and methods for designing computer systems to perform functions normally associated with human intelligence, such as understanding language, learning, reasoning, problem solving, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligence, Artificial
- Computer Reasoning
- Reasoning, Computer
- Machine Intelligence
- Intelligence, Machine
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- AIs (Artificial Intelligence)
Knowledge Representation (Computer)
- Knowledge Representation (Computer)
- Knowledge Representations (Computer)
- Representation, Knowledge (Computer)
- Representations, Knowledge (Computer)
Computer Vision Systems
- Computer Vision Systems
- Computer Vision System
- System, Computer Vision
- Systems, Computer Vision
- Vision System, Computer
- Vision Systems, Computer
Knowledge Acquisition (Computer)
- Knowledge Acquisition (Computer)
- Acquisition, Knowledge (Computer)
- Acquisitions, Knowledge (Computer)
- Knowledge Acquisitions (Computer)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Artificial Intelligence".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Artificial Intelligence".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Artificial Intelligence" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Artificial Intelligence" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.