Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Anesthesia, General
- Angiography, Digital Subtraction
- Aniline Compounds
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biliary Tract
- Biomedical Research
- Body Weight
- Cell Nucleus
- Cells, Cultured
- Child, Preschool
- Computer Communication Networks
- Computer Graphics
- Conscious Sedation
- Data Interpretation, Statistical
- Database Management Systems
- Databases, Factual
- Dose-Response Relationship, Radiation
- Drug Evaluation, Preclinical
- Gastric Emptying
- Gastrointestinal Contents
- Gastrointestinal Transit
- Hospital Information Systems
- Image Enhancement
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional
- Imino Acids
- Infant, Newborn
- Infant, Premature
- Information Storage and Retrieval
- Kidney Diseases
- Kidney Function Tests
- Logistic Models
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.