Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1
- Microscopy, Confocal
- Microscopy, Fluorescence
- Microscopy, Phase-Contrast
- Models, Biological
- Molecular Imaging
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Nuclear Envelope
- Nuclear Proteins
- Optics and Photonics
- Poisson Distribution
- Protamine Kinase
- Protein Binding
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Quality Control
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- Receptors, Notch
- Reproducibility of Results
- Research Design
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
- Sequence Homology, Nucleic Acid
- Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Signal Transduction
- Single-Cell Analysis
- Smad2 Protein
- Specimen Handling
- Stress, Mechanical
- Technology Assessment, Biomedical
- Time Factors
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase Complexes
- Validation Studies as Topic
- Xenopus Proteins
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.