Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Kidney Neoplasms
- Lymphocyte Depletion
- Mammary Neoplasms, Animal
- Mammary Neoplasms, Experimental
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Models, Biological
- Models, Theoretical
- Monitoring, Immunologic
- Monocyte-Macrophage Precursor Cells
- Natural Killer T-Cells
- Prostatic Neoplasms
- Receptor-Like Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases, Class 5
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- Receptors, Notch
- Signal Transduction
- Synovial Membrane
- T-Lymphocyte Subsets
- T-Lymphocytes, Cytotoxic
- T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory
- Transcription Factors
- Transforming Growth Factor beta
- Tumor Escape
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.