Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Aged, 80 and over
- Antigens, CD
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Breast Neoplasms
- Carcinoma, Lobular
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Carcinoma, Renal Cell
- Carcinoma, Signet Ring Cell
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Cell Proliferation
- Child, Preschool
- Clinical Trials, Phase III as Topic
- Colorectal Neoplasms
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p16
- Disease Models, Animal
- Drug Synergism
- Follow-Up Studies
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Genealogy and Heraldry
- Genes, Neoplasm
- Genetic Association Studies
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Germ-Line Mutation
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.