Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Models, Biological
- Models, Statistical
- Models, Theoretical
- Molecular Imaging
- Monte Carlo Method
- Particle Accelerators
- Phantoms, Imaging
- Radiation Dosage
- Radiographic Image Enhancement
- Radiographic Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Radiotherapy Dosage
- Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted
- Radiotherapy, Conformal
- Reproducibility of Results
- Retrospective Studies
- Scattering, Radiation
- Scintillation Counting
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Spiral Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
- Subtraction Technique
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- Transistors, Electronic
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.