"Sphincterotomy, Transhepatic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgery of the smooth muscle sphincter of the hepatopancreatic ampulla to relieve blocked biliary or pancreatic ducts.
- Sphincterotomy, Transhepatic
- Sphincterotomies, Transhepatic
- Transhepatic Sphincterotomies
- Transhepatic Sphincterotomy
- Sphincterotomy, Transduodenal
- Sphincterotomies, Transduodenal
- Transduodenal Sphincterotomies
- Transduodenal Sphincterotomy
- Sphincteroplasty, Transduodenal
- Sphincteroplasties, Transduodenal
- Transduodenal Sphincteroplasties
- Transduodenal Sphincteroplasty
- Sphincteroplasty, Transhepatic
- Sphincteroplasties, Transhepatic
- Transhepatic Sphincteroplasties
- Transhepatic Sphincteroplasty
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sphincterotomy, Transhepatic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sphincterotomy, Transhepatic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sphincterotomy, Transhepatic" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Sphincterotomy, Transhepatic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.