"Immunoenzyme Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Immunologic techniques based on the use of: (1) enzyme-antibody conjugates; (2) enzyme-antigen conjugates; (3) antienzyme antibody followed by its homologous enzyme; or (4) enzyme-antienzyme complexes. These are used histologically for visualizing or labeling tissue specimens.
- Immunoenzyme Techniques
- Immunoenzyme Technique
- Technique, Immunoenzyme
- Techniques, Immunoenzyme
- Immunoenzyme Technics
- Immunoenzyme Technic
- Technic, Immunoenzyme
- Technics, Immunoenzyme
Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex Technique
- Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex Technique
- Peroxidase Antiperoxidase Complex Technique
- Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex Techniques
- Technique, Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex
- Techniques, Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex
- Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex Technic
- Peroxidase Antiperoxidase Complex Technic
- Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex Technics
- Technic, Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex
- Technics, Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase Complex
Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody Technique
- Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody Technique
- Antibody Technique, Peroxidase-Labeled
- Antibody Techniques, Peroxidase-Labeled
- Peroxidase Labeled Antibody Technique
- Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody Techniques
- Technique, Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody
- Techniques, Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody
- Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody Technic
- Antibody Technic, Peroxidase-Labeled
- Antibody Technics, Peroxidase-Labeled
- Peroxidase Labeled Antibody Technic
- Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody Technics
- Technic, Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody
- Technics, Peroxidase-Labeled Antibody
Enzyme-Labeled Antibody Technique
- Enzyme-Labeled Antibody Technique
- Antibody Technique, Enzyme-Labeled
- Antibody Techniques, Enzyme-Labeled
- Enzyme Labeled Antibody Technique
- Enzyme-Labeled Antibody Techniques
- Technique, Enzyme-Labeled Antibody
- Techniques, Enzyme-Labeled Antibody
- Enzyme-Labeled Antibody Technic
- Antibody Technic, Enzyme-Labeled
- Antibody Technics, Enzyme-Labeled
- Enzyme Labeled Antibody Technic
- Enzyme-Labeled Antibody Technics
- Technic, Enzyme-Labeled Antibody
- Technics, Enzyme-Labeled Antibody
- Enzyme Immunoassay
- Enzyme Immunoassays
- Immunoassays, Enzyme
- Immunoassay, Enzyme
- Immunoperoxidase Techniques
- Immunoperoxidase Technique
- Technique, Immunoperoxidase
- Techniques, Immunoperoxidase
- Immunoperoxidase Technics
- Immunoperoxidase Technic
- Technic, Immunoperoxidase
- Technics, Immunoperoxidase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoenzyme Techniques".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoenzyme Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoenzyme Techniques" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Immunoenzyme Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Immunoenzyme Techniques" by people in Profiles.
Ultrasensitive and Quantitative Toxin Measurement Correlates With Baseline Severity, Severe Outcomes, and Recurrence Among Hospitalized Patients With Clostridioides difficile Infection. Clin Infect Dis. 2022 07 06; 74(12):2142-2149.
Marked Underestimation of Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D Concentrations by The Abbot Architect Chemiluminescent Microparticle Immunoassay in Patients Receiving Vitamin D2 Supplementation. Endocr Pract. 2022 Jan; 28(1):122-123.
Validation of the Rule of 7's for Identifying Children at Low-risk for Lyme Meningitis. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2021 04 01; 40(4):306-309.
Detecting ß-Galactosidase-Labeled Cells. Cold Spring Harb Protoc. 2020 05 01; 2020(5):099739.
Two-Tier Lyme Disease Serology Test Results Can Vary According to the Specific First-Tier Test Used. J Pediatric Infect Dis Soc. 2020 Apr 30; 9(2):128-133.
Evaluation of the Modified Two-Tiered Testing Method for Diagnosis of Lyme Disease in Children. J Clin Microbiol. 2019 10; 57(10).
Analytical and clinical performances of the automated Lumipulse cerebrospinal fluid Aß42 and T-Tau assays for Alzheimer's disease diagnosis. J Neurol. 2019 Sep; 266(9):2304-2311.
Laboratory Blood-Based Testing for Lyme Disease at a National Reference Laboratory. Am J Clin Pathol. 2019 06 05; 152(1):91-96.
Positive 2-Tiered Lyme Disease Serology is Uncommon in Asymptomatic Children Living in Endemic Areas of the United States. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2019 05; 38(5):e105-e107.
Validation of clinic-based cryptococcal antigen lateral flow assay screening in HIV-infected adults in South Africa. Sci Rep. 2019 02 25; 9(1):2687.