"Conjunctivitis, Inclusion" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An infection of the eyes characterized by the presence in conjunctival epithelial cells of inclusion bodies indistinguishable from those of trachoma. It is acquired by infants during birth and by adults from swimming pools. The etiological agent is CHLAMYDIA TRACHOMATIS whose natural habitat appears to be the genito-urinary tract. Inclusion conjunctivitis is a less severe disease than trachoma and usually clears up spontaneously.
- Conjunctivitis, Inclusion
- Conjunctivitides, Inclusion
- Inclusion Conjunctivitides
- Inclusion Conjunctivitis
- Blennorrhea, Inclusion
- Blennorrheas, Inclusion
- Inclusion Blennorrhea
- Inclusion Blennorrheas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Conjunctivitis, Inclusion".
- Diseases [C]
- Bacterial Infections and Mycoses [C01]
- Bacterial Infections [C01.252]
- Eye Infections, Bacterial [C01.252.354]
- Conjunctivitis, Bacterial [C01.252.354.225]
- Conjunctivitis, Inclusion [C01.252.354.225.250]
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections [C01.252.400]
- Chlamydiaceae Infections [C01.252.400.210]
- Chlamydia Infections [C01.252.400.210.210]
- Conjunctivitis, Inclusion [C01.252.400.210.210.250]
- Infection [C01.539]
- Eye Infections [C01.539.375]
- Eye Infections, Bacterial [C01.539.375.354]
- Conjunctivitis, Bacterial [C01.539.375.354.220]
- Conjunctivitis, Inclusion [C01.539.375.354.220.250]
- Eye Diseases [C11]
- Conjunctival Diseases [C11.187]
- Conjunctivitis [C11.187.183]
- Conjunctivitis, Bacterial [C18.104.22.168]
- Conjunctivitis, Inclusion [C22.214.171.124.250]
- Eye Infections [C11.294]
- Eye Infections, Bacterial [C11.294.354]
- Conjunctivitis, Bacterial [C11.294.354.220]
- Conjunctivitis, Inclusion [C11.294.354.220.250]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Conjunctivitis, Inclusion".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Conjunctivitis, Inclusion" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Conjunctivitis, Inclusion" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.