Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal
"Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Carcinoma that arises from the PANCREATIC DUCTS. It accounts for the majority of cancers derived from the PANCREAS.
Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal
- Carcinomas, Pancreatic Ductal
- Ductal Carcinoma, Pancreatic
- Ductal Carcinomas, Pancreatic
- Pancreatic Ductal Carcinomas
- Duct-Cell Carcinoma of the Pancreas
- Duct Cell Carcinoma of the Pancreas
- Duct-Cell Carcinoma, Pancreas
- Carcinoma, Pancreas Duct-Cell
- Carcinomas, Pancreas Duct-Cell
- Duct Cell Carcinoma, Pancreas
- Duct-Cell Carcinomas, Pancreas
- Pancreas Duct-Cell Carcinoma
- Pancreas Duct-Cell Carcinomas
- Pancreatic Duct Cell Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Pancreatic
- Ductal Carcinoma of the Pancreas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Neoplasms, Glandular and Epithelial [C04.557.470]
- Carcinoma [C04.557.470.200]
- Adenocarcinoma [C04.557.470.200.025]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.200.025.232]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C04.557.470.200.025.232.750]
- Neoplasms, Ductal, Lobular, and Medullary [C04.557.470.615]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.615.132]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C04.557.470.615.132.750]
- Neoplasms by Site [C04.588]
- Digestive System Neoplasms [C04.588.274]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C04.588.274.761]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C04.588.274.761.750]
- Endocrine Gland Neoplasms [C04.588.322]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C04.588.322.421]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C04.588.322.421.750]
- Digestive System Diseases [C06]
- Digestive System Neoplasms [C06.301]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C06.301.761]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C06.301.761.750]
- Pancreatic Diseases [C06.689]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C06.689.667]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C06.689.667.625]
- Endocrine System Diseases [C19]
- Endocrine Gland Neoplasms [C19.344]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C19.344.421]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C19.344.421.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal" by people in Profiles.
USP9X mediates an acute adaptive response to MAPK suppression in pancreatic cancer but creates multiple actionable therapeutic vulnerabilities. Cell Rep Med. 2023 Apr 18; 4(4):101007.
ASO Visual Abstract: Disparities in Receipt of Adjuvant Therapy after Upfront Surgical Resection for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2023 04; 30(4):2484-2485.
Polymerase ? inhibition activates the cGAS-STING pathway and cooperates with immune checkpoint blockade in models of BRCA-deficient cancer. Nat Commun. 2023 Mar 13; 14(1):1390.
Incidence and Prevalence of Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms in Individuals With BRCA1 and BRCA2 Pathogenic Variant. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2023 03 01; 57(3):317-323.
Single-cell RNA sequencing reveals the effects of chemotherapy on human pancreatic adenocarcinoma and its tumor microenvironment. Nat Commun. 2023 02 13; 14(1):797.
Open-source curation of a pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma gene expression analysis platform (pdacR) supports a two-subtype model. Commun Biol. 2023 02 10; 6(1):163.
Efficacy of a Small-Molecule Inhibitor of KrasG12D in Immunocompetent Models of Pancreatic Cancer. Cancer Discov. 2023 02 06; 13(2):298-311.
Spatially Resolved Single-Cell Assessment of Pancreatic Cancer Expression Subtypes Reveals Co-expressor Phenotypes and Extensive Intratumoral Heterogeneity. Cancer Res. 2023 02 03; 83(3):441-455.
Serine/Threonine Kinase 11 Plays a Canonical Role in Malignant Progression of KRAS -Mutant and GNAS -Wild-Type Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms of the Pancreas. Ann Surg. 2023 02 01; 277(2):e384-e395.
Effect of a MUC5AC Antibody (NPC-1C) Administered With Second-Line Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel on the Survival of Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Netw Open. 2023 01 03; 6(1):e2249720.