"Bronchoconstrictor Agents" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Agents causing the narrowing of the lumen of a bronchus or bronchiole.
- Bronchoconstrictor Agents
- Agents, Bronchoconstrictor
- Bronchial-Constricting Agents
- Agents, Bronchial-Constricting
- Bronchial Constricting Agents
- Bronchoconstrictor Effect
- Effect, Bronchoconstrictor
- Bronchoconstrictor Effects
- Effects, Bronchoconstrictor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bronchoconstrictor Agents".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bronchoconstrictor Agents".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bronchoconstrictor Agents" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Bronchoconstrictor Agents" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.