Paul T Morrison, B.S.
|Title||Principal Associate in Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology|
|Institution||Dana-Farber Cancer Institute|
|Department||Biological Chemistry & Molecular Pharmacology|
|Address||Dana Farber Cancer Institute|
Molecular Biology Core Facilities BA407
450 Brookline Ave
Boston MA 02215
Other Current Positions
- Principal Scientist at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Director of the Molecular Biology Core Facilities at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Associate Director of the Blais Proteomics Center
- Core Director, Molecular Biology and Genomics Core Facility, Center for AIDS Research at Harvard University
- Associate Editor, Journal of Biomolecular Techniques at Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities
For the most up to date activities and whereabouts of Paul T Morrison visit his lab's web site,
or just google "MBCF"
|This researcher has shared information about their research resources |
in the eagle-i Network. To update or add resource records, contact
Local representatives can answer questions about the Profiles website or help with editing a profile or issues with profile data. For assistance with this profile: HMS/HSDM faculty should contact Human Resources at faculty_serviceshms.harvard.edu.