Aziz Sheikh, M.D., M.B.,B.S.
|Title||Visiting Professor of Medicine|
|Institution||Brigham and Women's Hospital|
|Address||Brigham and Women's Hospital|
General Internal Medicine
1620 Tremont St
Boston MA 02120
(login for email)
||Fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences|
||Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh|
||Fellow of the Faculty of Public Health (by Distinction)|
||Officer of the Order of The British Empire|
||Lifetime Achievement Award, Primary Care Respiratory Society|
||Harkness Fellow in Health Care Policy and Practice|
||Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh|
||Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London|
||Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners|
• Consultant Adviser, Chinese Alliance for Respiratory Diseases in Primary Care, China
• Co-Chair, World Health Organization Safer Primary Care Expert Working Group, Switzerland
• Technical Adviser, World Health Organization Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean
• Co-Director, Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership (SQIL) Program, HMS, US
• Professor of Primary Care Research & Development, The University of Edinburgh, UK
• Co-Director of the Centre of Medical Informatics, The University of Edinburgh, UK
• Director, Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research
• Visiting Professor, University of Birmingham, UK
• Visiting Professor, Maastricht University, Netherlands
• Visiting Professor, Queen Mary's University of London, UK
• Honorary Consultant in Paediatric Allergy, NHS Lothian, UK
• Joint Editor-in-Chief: npj: Primary Care Respiratory Medicine
Local representatives can answer questions about the Profiles website or help with editing a profile or issues with profile data. For assistance with this profile: HMS/HSDM faculty should contact Human Resources at faculty_serviceshms.harvard.edu.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.