Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Acute Disease
- Ambulatory Care Facilities
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amyloid beta-Protein Precursor
- Anesthesia, Epidural
- Anterior Chamber
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Blood Cell Count
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Platelets
- Blood Pressure
- Blotting, Western
- Breast Feeding
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Cardiovascular System
- Chelating Agents
- Continental Population Groups
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
- Diabetes, Gestational
- Edetic Acid
- Educational Status
- Electron Spin Resonance Spectroscopy
- Emigration and Immigration
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Fluorescent Dyes
- Fourier Analysis
- Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
- Hydrogen-Ion Concentration
- Hypertension, Pregnancy-Induced
- Hypertrophy, Left Ventricular
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Infant, Newborn
- Internal Medicine
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.