Paul T Morrison, B.S.
|Title||Principal Associate in Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology|
|Institution||Dana-Farber Cancer Institute|
|Department||Biological Chemistry & Molecular Pharmacology|
|Address||Dana Farber Cancer Institute|
Molecular Biology Core Facilities BA407
450 Brookline Ave
Boston MA 02215
(login for email)
Other Current Positions
- Principal Scientist at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Director of the Molecular Biology Core Facilities at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Associate Director of the Blais Proteomics Center
- Director of the Microarray Core Facility (DFCI)
- Director of the Shannon McCormack Advanced Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
- Core Director, Molecular Biology and Genomics Core Facility, Center for AIDS Research at Harvard University
- Associate Editor, Journal of Biomolecular Techniques at Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities
For the most up to date activities and whereabouts of Paul T Morrison visit his lab's web site,
or just google "MBCF"
The research activities and funding listed below are automatically derived from
NIH ExPORTER and other sources, which might result in incorrect or missing items.
to make corrections and additions.
S10RR017837 (MORRISON, PAUL THOMAS)Apr 1, 2003 - Mar 31, 2004NIH/NCRR
Acquisition of a BIAcore 3000 SPR for Core Facility
Role: Principal Investigator
|This researcher has shared information about their research resources |
in the eagle-i Network. To update or add resource records, contact
Local representatives can answer questions about the Profiles website or help with editing a profile or issues with profile data. For assistance with this profile: HMS/HSDM faculty should contact feedbackcatalyst.harvard.edu. For faculty or fellow appointment updates and changes, please ask your appointing department to contact HMS. For fellow personal and demographic information, contact HMS Human Resources at human_resourceshms.harvard.edu. For faculty personal and demographic information, contact HMS Office for Faculty Affairs at facappthms.harvard.edu.