Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Liver Regeneration
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Neoplasms, Experimental
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Neovascularization, Physiologic
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- NIH 3T3 Cells
- Organ Specificity
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor
- Polycystic Kidney, Autosomal Dominant
- Protein Binding
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Transport
- Receptor, TIE-2
- Receptors, GABA-A
- Recovery of Function
- Signal Transduction
- tau Proteins
- Tissue Culture Techniques
- Toxins, Biological
- Transforming Growth Factor beta
- TRPP Cation Channels
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.