Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Acupuncture Analgesia
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Acute Disease
- Adjuvants, Anesthesia
- Administration, Cutaneous
- Administration, Rectal
- Analgesia, Epidural
- Analgesia, Patient-Controlled
- Analgesics, Non-Narcotic
- Anesthesia Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia, Inhalation
- Anti-Bacterial Agents
- Attitude of Health Personnel
- Blood Pressure
- Body Temperature
- Child, Preschool
- Chronic Disease
- Cost Control
- Cost Savings
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Deglutition Disorders
- Drug Costs
- Drug Labeling
- Ductus Arteriosus, Patent
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Dystrophica
- Epidural Abscess
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Granulomatous Disease, Chronic
- Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
- Heart Rate
- Hospital Communication Systems
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.