Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Intraoperative Period
- Knowledge Bases
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Interventional
- Middle Aged
- Models, Biological
- Models, Organizational
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Nerve Fibers
- Neural Pathways
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pattern Recognition, Automated
- Phantoms, Imaging
- Pituitary Neoplasms
- Positron-Emission Tomography
- Practice Guidelines as Topic
- Prospective Studies
- Prostatic Neoplasms
- Prostheses and Implants
- Radiographic Image Enhancement
- Radiology, Interventional
- Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted
- Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted
- Reproducibility of Results
- Retrospective Studies
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Spectrometry, Mass, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption-Ionization
- Surgery, Computer-Assisted
- Therapy, Computer-Assisted
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- Treatment Outcome
- Tumor Burden
- Ultrasonography, Interventional
- United States
- User-Computer Interface
- Uterine Cervical Neoplasms
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.