Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Knockout
- Microscopy, Confocal
- Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
- Muscular Atrophy, Spinal
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Nerve Tissue Proteins
- Ovarian Neoplasms
- Pentose Phosphate Pathway
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-2
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav
- rac GTP-Binding Proteins
- rac1 GTP-Binding Protein
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- Receptor, erbB-2
- Receptor, IGF Type 1
- Receptors, Eph Family
- Receptors, IgG
- rho GTP-Binding Proteins
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA-Binding Proteins
- Signal Transduction
- SMN Complex Proteins
- Stress, Physiological
- Survival of Motor Neuron 1 Protein
- Survival of Motor Neuron 2 Protein
- TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Transplantation, Heterologous
- Two-Hybrid System Techniques
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.