Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Acute-Phase Proteins
- Adenocarcinoma, Clear Cell
- Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous
- Aged, 80 and over
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic
- Arachidonic Acid
- Carcinoma, Endometrioid
- Carcinoma, Renal Cell
- Case-Control Studies
- Cell Adhesion Molecules
- Cells, Cultured
- Cystadenocarcinoma, Serous
- Cysteine-Rich Protein 61
- Disease-Free Survival
- Electrophoresis, Gel, Two-Dimensional
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Eosinophil-Derived Neurotoxin
- Glomerular Mesangium
- Golgi Apparatus
- Group II Phospholipases A2
- Group IV Phospholipases A2
- Group V Phospholipases A2
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Immediate-Early Proteins
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- Kidney Neoplasms
- Kidney Tubular Necrosis, Acute
- Kidney Tubules, Proximal
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.