Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
- Histone-Lysine N-Methyltransferase
- Homeodomain Proteins
- Ikaros Transcription Factor
- K562 Cells
- Leukemia, Experimental
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute
- Methyl-CpG-Binding Protein 2
- Mice, 129 Strain
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Molecular Targeted Therapy
- Multipotent Stem Cells
- Mutation, Missense
- Myeloid-Lymphoid Leukemia Protein
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Neuronal Plasticity
- Nuclear Proteins
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Protein Isoforms
- Protein Transport
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Receptors, Glucocorticoid
- Recombinant Fusion Proteins
- Rett Syndrome
- RNA Splicing
- RNA, Guide
- Sequence Alignment
- Single-Cell Analysis
- Stem Cells
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.