Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Killer Cells, Natural
- Lipid Metabolism
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Regeneration
- Lymphocyte Activation
- Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Mutant Strains
- Mice, SCID
- Muscle Proteins
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Octamer Transcription Factor-3
- Protein Binding
- Receptor-Interacting Protein Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Receptors, Interleukin-6
- Receptors, LDL
- Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor, Type I
- Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor, Type II
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA Interference
- Signal Transduction
- SKP Cullin F-Box Protein Ligases
- Transcription Factor RelA
- Transcription Factors
- Transplantation, Heterologous
- Tumor Microenvironment
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha
- Tumor Suppressor Proteins
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzymes
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases
- Vesicular Stomatitis
- Virus Replication
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.