Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Heparin Lyase
- Immunoglobulin G
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- Membrane Proteins
- Microarray Analysis
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Probes
- Molecular Structure
- Monomeric GTP-Binding Proteins
- N-Acetylneuraminic Acid
- Polysaccharides, Bacterial
- Protein Engineering
- Protein Multimerization
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Structure, Quaternary
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Sesquiterpenes, Guaiane
- Sialic Acids
- Small Molecule Libraries
- Solid Phase Extraction
- Spectrometry, Mass, Electrospray Ionization
- Spectrometry, Mass, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption-Ionization
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Substrate Specificity
- Sulfuric Acids
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Thyroid Hormones
- von Willebrand Factor
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.