Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Aged, 80 and over
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Leucine Zipper Transcription Factors
- Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Transcription Factors
- Butyrate Response Factor 1
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Carcinoma, Papillary
- Carcinoma, Renal Cell
- Carcinoma, Squamous Cell
- CD8-Positive T-Lymphocytes
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Cohort Studies
- Computational Biology
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p16
- DNA Copy Number Variations
- DNA Mutational Analysis
- DNA, Viral
- DNA-Binding Proteins
- Education, Distance
- Education, Medical, Graduate
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition
- Forkhead Transcription Factors
- Fumarate Hydratase
- Gene Dosage
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Gene Fusion
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Testing
- Germ-Line Mutation
- Head and Neck Neoplasms
- High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
- Histone Demethylases
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Immunologic Factors
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.