Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Image Enhancement
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Middle Aged
- Models, Anatomic
- Models, Biological
- Multicenter Studies as Topic
- Nervous System Physiological Phenomena
- Pattern Recognition, Automated
- Peripheral Nerves
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Phantoms, Imaging
- Quality Assurance, Health Care
- Radio Waves
- Reproducibility of Results
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation
- User-Computer Interface
- Young Adult
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.