Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- 3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase
- Acid Anhydride Hydrolases
- African Americans
- African Continental Ancestry Group
- Age of Onset
- BRCA1 Protein
- Case-Control Studies
- Chromosomes, Human
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 10
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 16
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 17
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 8
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis
- Cross-Over Studies
- Cytochrome P-450 Enzyme System
- Disease Susceptibility
- DNA Mismatch Repair
- DNA Mutational Analysis
- DNA, Neoplasm
- DNA-Binding Proteins
- Double-Blind Method
- Electron Transport Complex IV
- European Continental Ancestry Group
- Family Health
- Follow-Up Studies
- Gene Frequency
- Genetic Linkage
- Genetic Markers
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Testing
- Genetic Variation
- Genome, Human
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- Germ-Line Mutation
- High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.