Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
- Immune Tolerance
- Immunoglobulin G
- Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic
- Lupus Vasculitis, Central Nervous System
- Malaria Vaccines
- Malaria, Falciparum
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Transgenic
- Microfluidic Analytical Techniques
- Microscopy, Confocal
- Middle Aged
- Monitoring, Immunologic
- Mucous Membrane
- Plasma Cells
- Plasmodium falciparum
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Polymorphism, Restriction Fragment Length
- Protozoan Proteins
- Purpura, Thrombocytopenic, Idiopathic
- Quality Control
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Sequence Analysis, DNA
- Single-Cell Analysis
- Species Specificity
- Time Factors
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer
- Young Adult
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.