Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Mechanotransduction, Cellular
- Microscopy, Confocal
- Middle Aged
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
- Nuclear Proteins
- Positive Transcriptional Elongation Factor B
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Stability
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Receptors, Androgen
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, gamma-delta
- Repressor Proteins
- RNA Polymerase II
- RNA, Messenger
- Sequence Analysis, RNA
- Signal Transduction
- Spectrometry, Fluorescence
- Subcutaneous Fat
- Survival Analysis
- Thymus Gland
- Transcription Factors
- Transcription, Genetic
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
- Young Adult
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.