Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- INDEL Mutation
- Interferon Regulatory Factors
- Jumonji Domain-Containing Histone Demethylases
- Kruppel-Like Transcription Factors
- Mass Spectrometry
- Mediator Complex Subunit 1
- Medicine, Chinese Traditional
- Mi-2 Nucleosome Remodeling and Deacetylase Complex
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Inbred ICR
- Mice, Transgenic
- Models, Molecular
- Monte Carlo Method
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Biomolecular
- Nuclear Proteins
- Oxidoreductases, N-Demethylating
- Protein Binding
- Protein Interaction Domains and Motifs
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Repressor Proteins
- RNA Interference
- RNA Polymerase II
- RNA, Guide
- Sequence Alignment
- Signal Transduction
- Small Molecule Libraries
- STAT3 Transcription Factor
- Static Electricity
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- T-Box Domain Proteins
- Th17 Cells
- Transcription Factors
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transformation, Genetic
- YY1 Transcription Factor
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.