Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- 3T3-L1 Cells
- Acidosis, Renal Tubular
- Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino Acid Substitution
- Amphibian Proteins
- Animals, Genetically Modified
- Anion Exchange Protein 1, Erythrocyte
- Calcium Oxalate
- Carrier Proteins
- Case-Control Studies
- CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins
- Cell Differentiation
- Cell Line
- Cell Movement
- Cells, Cultured
- Child, Preschool
- Chloride-Bicarbonate Antiporters
- Codon, Nonsense
- Developmental Disabilities
- DNA Mutational Analysis
- DNA-Binding Proteins
- Enzyme Stability
- Epigenesis, Genetic
- Epithelial Cells
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition
- Epithelium, Corneal
- Fatty Acids
- Forkhead Transcription Factors
- Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental
- Gene Knockdown Techniques
- Gene Knockout Techniques
- Genetic Loci
- Genetic Variation
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental
- HEK293 Cells
- Hernia, Hiatal
- High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.