Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- Kruppel-Like Transcription Factors
- Mammary Glands, Animal
- Mammary Neoplasms, Animal
- Mammary Neoplasms, Experimental
- Membrane Proteins
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Nude
- Mitochondrial Membrane Transport Proteins
- Models, Biological
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neoplastic Stem Cells
- Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
- Protein Kinase C
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Receptor, Notch2
- Receptors, Leptin
- RNA Interference
- RNA, Neoplasm
- Signal Transduction
- Spheroids, Cellular
- src-Family Kinases
- STAT3 Transcription Factor
- Stem Cells
- Transcription Factors
- Tumor Microenvironment
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.