Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Hyper-IgM Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Type 1
- Immunity, Innate
- Immunologic Memory
- Interleukin Receptor Common gamma Subunit
- K562 Cells
- Leukodystrophy, Metachromatic
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, SCID
- Mice, Transgenic
- Multiple Myeloma
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Peptide Fragments
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell
- Targeted Gene Repair
- Transduction, Genetic
- Tumor Suppressor Protein p53
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
- X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.