Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Lipoproteins, LDL
- Mental Disorders
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Nude
- Mice, SCID
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myosin Light Chains
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Neovascularization, Physiologic
- Nitric Oxide Synthase Type III
- Octamer Transcription Factor-3
- Oncogene Protein v-akt
- Phosphatidate Phosphatase
- Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Binding
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Stability
- Receptor, TIE-2
- rhoA GTP-Binding Protein
- rho-Associated Kinases
- RNA Interference
- Signal Transduction
- T-Box Domain Proteins
- Transcriptional Activation
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor-2
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.