Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Kruppel-Like Transcription Factors
- Membrane Proteins
- Metabolic Diseases
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Inbred mdx
- Mice, Knockout
- Muscle, Smooth, Vascular
- Muscular Dystrophy, Duchenne
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocytes, Cardiac
- Myocytes, Smooth Muscle
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Neovascularization, Physiologic
- Nerve Tissue Proteins
- Neurofibromin 2
- NF-kappa B
- Nuclear Proteins
- Open Reading Frames
- Paracrine Communication
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Interaction Domains and Motifs
- Protein Kinase C
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit
- PTEN Phosphohydrolase
- Receptors, Notch
- Regional Blood Flow
- Regulatory Sequences, Nucleic Acid
- RNA Interference
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Serum Response Factor
- Signal Transduction
- Smad Proteins
- STAT3 Transcription Factor
- Time Factors
- Transcription Factors
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transforming Growth Factor beta1
- Tunica Intima
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
- Ventricular Remodeling
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.