Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring
- Body Weight
- Circadian Rhythm
- Cohort Studies
- Computer-Assisted Instruction
- Coronary Angiography
- Costs and Cost Analysis
- Depression, Chemical
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes Mellitus, Experimental
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
- Diagnosis, Differential
- Diagnostic Techniques, Endocrine
- Diet, Reducing
- Disease Models, Animal
- DNA Mutational Analysis
- Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
- Drug Administration Schedule
- Education, Medical, Continuing
- Educational Measurement
- Educational Status
- Educational Technology
- Feedback, Psychological
- Genetic Testing
- Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1-alpha
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.