Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Lipid Metabolism
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- NIH 3T3 Cells
- Nuclear Proteins
- Period Circadian Proteins
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Prostatic Neoplasms
- Protein Interaction Domains and Motifs
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Stability
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- PTEN Phosphohydrolase
- Receptor-Interacting Protein Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Receptors, Glucocorticoid
- Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor, Type I
- Repressor Proteins
- Response Elements
- Retinoblastoma Binding Proteins
- Retinoid X Receptors
- RNA Interference
- RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA, Messenger
- Signal Transduction
- Sirtuin 1
- Sp1 Transcription Factor
- Stem Cells
- Stress, Physiological
- Transcription Factors
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transcriptional Activation
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.