Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Large Neutral Amino Acid-Transporter 1
- MAP Kinase Signaling System
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 1
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 13
- Membrane Proteins
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Nude
- Middle Aged
- NF-kappa B
- p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- Receptors, Cytokine
- Receptors, Interleukin
- Receptors, Interleukin-17
- Ribonuclease III
- Ribosomal Protein S6 Kinases, 70-kDa
- RNA Interference
- RNA, Messenger
- Sarcoma, Synovial
- Scleroderma, Systemic
- Severity of Illness Index
- Signal Transduction
- Sirtuin 1
- Survival Analysis
- Synovial Membrane
- T-Box Domain Proteins
- Th17 Cells
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-1
- TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Transcription Factors
- Transforming Growth Factor beta
- Transforming Growth Factor beta1
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
- YY1 Transcription Factor
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.