Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- AMP-Activated Protein Kinases
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Blotting, Western
- Breast Neoplasms
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins
- Cell Cycle
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Cell Movement
- Cell Proliferation
- Cell Separation
- Cell Transformation, Neoplastic
- Chemokines, CC
- Computational Biology
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 4
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 6
- Disease Models, Animal
- DNA Replication
- DNA, Complementary
- Drug Resistance, Neoplasm
- Drug Synergism
- Energy Metabolism
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated MAP Kinases
- Flow Cytometry
- Gene Expression
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Gene Knockdown Techniques
- Gene Library
- Heterogeneous-Nuclear Ribonucleoproteins
- Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1, alpha Subunit
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.