Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Animals, Genetically Modified
- Antibiotics, Antineoplastic
- Antiparkinson Agents
- Apoptosis Regulatory Proteins
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptors, Type I
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptors, Type II
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins
- Carrier Proteins
- Case-Control Studies
- Cell Death
- Cell Differentiation
- Cell Line
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Cell Proliferation
- Cell Survival
- Cell Transplantation
- Cells, Cultured
- Cohort Studies
- Corpus Striatum
- Databases, Bibliographic
- Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
- Drug Evaluation, Preclinical
- E1A-Associated p300 Protein
- Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental
- Gene Transfer Techniques
- Genetic Vectors
- Growth Differentiation Factor 5
- Histone Acetyltransferases
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors
- Histone Deacetylases
- Homeodomain Proteins
- Hydroxamic Acids
- Hypertension, Pregnancy-Induced
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.